Saturday, January 1, 2022

happy new year {january 1, 2022}

"We all get the exact same 365 days.
The only difference is what we do with them."
~ Hilary DePiano

Today has been unseasonably warm and rainy. Perhaps the rain is a cleanse, a sign of washing away the germs from the Coronavirus that has disrupted life for two years now. One can only hope.

It's a day of watching football bowl games for T and preparing New Year's dinner for me. We follow the tradition of having pork and sauerkraut on January 1. T will grill ribs; I'm fixing a sauerkraut and sausage casserole, spinach salad, and twice baked potatoes.

My son and daughter-in-law posted their pregnancy news on social media so now I can tell friends and post the news on my social media that I'm going to be a grandma. My family will grow by two in the first half of 2022: a son-in-law and a grandbaby. Life is good.




Happy New Year! 

May 2022 bring

*Peace*
*Adventure*
*Happiness*
*Good health*
   *Contentment*  
*Fun*
*Love*

(and a winning season for the Cleveland Browns
so they can play in the Super Bowl in 2023!) 

Cheers! 🥂🥂
 





No comments:

Post a Comment