Monday, January 3, 2022

happy monday! {january 3, 2022}

I am notorious for buying something because it has an eye-catching label. Fun label, fun name...I gotta buy it and try it! 

Starting the day with tasty cup of coffee (in this instance, Roadhouse Joe) keeps me grounded 😊 Looking at the bright and cheery label on this cold and gray January morning, knowing there's going to be a pot of coffee ready to start the first Monday of 2022 in a few minutes, brings a smile. 

And after coffee, yoga. Today's practice focused on working out the kinks, loosening the shoulders and hips, backbends, all kinds of stretching. A perfect first practice to start 2022. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Nothing can bring you peace but yourself." True, but I'll add coffee and yoga to his list.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'm on the search for a dress for my daughter's wedding. When my son got married three years ago, I found a dress the in first store I looked. It hasn't been as quick and easy this time around. I've been shopping online and then returning the dresses. Today I took two dresses back to Nordstrom...frustrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment