Monday, January 31, 2022

bye, bye january {january 31, 2022}

The last day of January 2022.

What did I do today? 

*I basked in the joy of finding out that my first grandchild is a little boy 💙

*Caught up on my blog posts after busy weekend. My posting is in real time vs. advanced planning. That's how I choose to roll on my way to being 65 and actually how I've done things all my life.


*Went to the grocery store to do some shopping in anticipation of the winter storm that is supposed to dump anywhere 5 to a gazillion inches of snow in the area on Thursday. On my way to the store, I blared Guns 'n Roses "Sweet Child 'O Mine." That was my Mother/Son dance at my son's wedding 3 years ago and now he's going to be a dad.


*T and I went to Costco to get the "big stuff" like toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, vitamins which seem to last until the end of time...


*Took a 2 mile walk around the 'hood to keep the Frozen Feet Challenge streak going. I'm two days into Week 4 out of 6.


*Talked to my daughter about her sweet dog who's staying with T and me until the end of February. He's 16 and needs a change of food. The hard dog food isn't sitting well with him. She talked to his vet and we're going to switch him to a softer, gentler food.


*Life is good.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment