Saturday, January 29, 2022

saying hello {january 29, 2022}

January 29, 2022.

The circle of life...yesterday saying good bye to Aunt Madge and today finding out our grandbaby's gender. A and J's precious baby is a boy and he will make his entrance into this world in a few months.







What a party to celebrate A and J and little boy...family, friends, good food, good music. One of the songs on their playlist was "100 Years," by Five for Fighting. I got a lump in my throat when it played. I've been through a lot of  the stages; A and J are in the beginning stages. I smiled, too, because I have been blessed, and it will be such a joy to watch them on their parenthood journey. I am so ready for my journey as a grandma.


As John Ondrasik said about this song, '“Dude, just chill and appreciate the moment, recognize the moment.' Once I had the lyric, 'There’s never a wish better than this,' and I had the piano theme, I had this concept of let’s let this song be a lifetime. Let’s have each verse be the stages of our lives, let’s move through the song. '100 Years' is…always relevant because I’m always somewhere in the song."

No comments:

Post a Comment