Friday, January 7, 2022

noticing {january 7, 2022}

One of my New Year's goals is to get outside and walk everyday. Last year I had to do it (walk my dog twice a day regardless of the weather when we lived downtown); this year I want to do it (even though my dog is romping around the Rainbow Bridge).

We had our first snow of 2022 and while it was snowing and 22°, I bundled up and headed out on a trek around the neighborhood. At first my mind frame was to bust it out and get the walk done. A layer of snow covered the sidewalks, making them a tad bit slippery, which made me slow down the I'm-gonna-bust-out-this-walk pace. Slowing down, breathing in the crisp, fresh winter air, taking an hour plus to finish my walk, sure caused a change for the better in perspective.








No comments:

Post a Comment