Saturday, March 9, 2024

surprises


First of all, I am not a disorganized person. Being disorganized causes stress and procrastination, it's hard to focus.

I can go into a disorganized situation and whip it into shape and that's where surprising discoveries happen. You find out about people, their strengths and weaknesses. Go into a messy space to straighten up or declutter and find some sort of treasure. Go somewhere on a whim and find a view, run into a person who has a story to tell, find a way of life different from yours. I am able to go by the seat of my pants and usually have a darn good time because life is about flexibility and enjoying the moment. Be where your feet are.


2 comments:

  1. My personal space is cluttered, always has been, probably always will be. My car looks neat inside, until you open the armrest, or the shopping bags tucked behind the seats, they clearly mark it as MY SPACE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use your help with my little office space at home. It's the only room in my house that is cluttered and disorganized. However, when I'm working, I do seem to know where to find everything I need.

    ReplyDelete