Monday, October 30, 2023

monday's mulling: meh {october 30, 2023}

Today started out chilly, gray, and rainy. Just one of those days where motivation is low.  

I wrote a list of stuff to do and got some of it crossed off but not all. I'm renewing my passport and need to get my photo taken but can't do it today because I left my flat iron at the hotel in Louisville. I need a flat iron to tame the puffy hair. I bought one and tomorrow I'll go to AAA for my passport photo. Tomato plants need to be pulled but couldn't do it because of the rain. Tomorrow they'll be out of the ground and taken to  the yard waste drop off.  

Yes, it was a dreary, cloudy day and that put me in a funk until I looked out the door and saw this late afternoon view. That sun shining on the gray blanket of clouds made a background to illuminate the red leaves on the burning bushes and emphasize the gold leaves. It was a beautiful contrast and play of light. I went outside to see if a rainbow was in the sky but no. The clouds are parting, blue sky is peeking through, and according to the forecast, the sun'll come out tomorrow! (Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun).






.



No comments:

Post a Comment