Monday, June 19, 2023

whew! {june 19, 2023}

It's the Monday after a long weekend of celebrating my little grandson's first birthday and having my family all together. My brothers were there, all my kids were there. It was the best! On our way back from Cleveland on Sunday, I was formulating my "monday's mulling" post, got home ready to write it, went to the grocery store, went out to dinner, fell asleep. I was tired.

Monday morning, my daughter suggested we go to yoga. We went and it was just what the body needed. I fixed a green smoothie for my daughter and her future husband, some veggies for people to nibble on, and then went to work at Treadways. A gentle rain fell most of the afternoon and business was slow. It was a good time to take photos and just appreciate this little slice of heaven on earth.

White sweet potatoes. I bought some...time to read about them and explore recipes.

Vining black eyed-Susans. Aren't they sweet?

Such a welcoming place

The sunflower barn

Please do!

Heirloom tomato names


No comments:

Post a Comment