Tuesday, June 13, 2023

got me again! {june 13, 2032}














Here we go again. 

Shopping at the Findlay Market in Cincinnati, my friend and I step into a cute little shop called Bee Haven. All sorts of bee related products including honey in historic Muth jars. I love food history, I love honey, I love cute jars with corks in them, and yep...a cute historic bottle filled with wild flower honey found a spot in my market bag.

"These historic squarish corked glass Muth jars were designed and manufactured for Charles Muth near Findlay Market in the late 1800s. Charles Muth was a beekeeper and and sold Bee Keeping supplies at his store on Central Ave."

1 comment:

  1. I paid $14 for a one pound queenline jar at the King Street Market in Alexandria, VA over the weekend, my father thought I was crazy when I marked them up to $1 in 1976.

    ReplyDelete