Friday, February 11, 2022

good things {february 11, 2022}

This morning I glanced out the window and saw a streak of pink so I went out to see what was up with the sky. I went outside to marvel at the overhead display of colors and tuned into things happening around me: birds singing, a dog or two barking at the dogs on early morning walks with their owners, a couple of dedicated runners, the snow slowly melting, and just a hint of spring in the air. Life waking up in the early morning.




Wordle...have you jumped on the newest word bandwagon? I've played maybe 8 times and have figured out the word every time. A couple times I have used all 6 chances and laugh at the Wordle comment, "Phew!" But this time around it only took 2 guesses. And Wordle commented, "Magnificent!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment