Thursday, February 17, 2022

coffee {february 17, 2022}


After spending 18 hours in the car the past two days and getting back to the house at 10:30 p.m., I was looking forward to my first cup of coffee of the day. Except, we had no milk and it was frigidly cold and I didn't want to bundle up to go to the store for a half gallon of milk. 

No problem...T to the rescue! He bundled up and headed over to the Giant Eagle to get my half gallon of milk. And then time started ticking. What would be no longer than a 20 minute trip turned into 45 or so minutes. He came back with a whole lot more than a half gallon of milk. One of his purchases was a half gallon of chocolate milk and just because it was so cold outside and I was sad about Bobby O's sudden death, I thought, "Why not?" A touch of chocolate milk in my coffee and life was good.

"Life happens; chocolate helps." ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment