Monday, August 19, 2024

monday's mulling: being grandma


Yes, yea, yes!

Over the last couple of weeks Todd and I have spent one-on-one time with both of our grandsons. The older one is 26 months and his level of wonder at everything he's experiencing makes my heart grow every time. The little one is six months and the laughter, the blowing "raspberries," and the delight of him seeing the baby in the mirror makes me look forward to our next visit and how he will have changed the next time we see him. Grandchildren bring that special, magical, and joyful view of the world that rubs off until we can’t help but feel hopeful and optimistic, too.

4 comments:

  1. My father said, if he knew grandkids were so much fun, he would have had them first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. Grandparenthood is a wonderful place to be for this stage of my life.

      Delete