Wednesday, March 2, 2022

wordy wednesday...perspicacity {march 2, 2022}


Today's Wordy Wednesday is brought to you by my very talented artist friend, Patricia Saxton. Pat and I met in college, were sorority sisters, went our separate ways after college, and reconnected thanks to social media. This is from her "Plethora of Ps" series. I used her "Plethora of Ps" and her "52 Weeks of Peace" works back in my teaching days in writing and vocabulary development lessons.


 noun

1. keenness of mental perception; vision, insight, acumen. 


Keep your mind sharp and kickin’. Bend and stretch those mental muscles! Read. Do crossword puzzles and number games. Play scrabble. Study things. Ask questions. Listen, a lot. Stay curious. Always, stay curious.

1 comment:

  1. I read more now,than I did when I was a student. I wanted to improve my writing, so I committed to myself to blog daily. It forced me to write a dozen paragraphs a week. And it made a difference.

    ReplyDelete