Thursday, March 10, 2022

who moved my cheese? {march 10, 2022}

I read a few blogs everyday, one being The Adventures of Travel Penguin. As he says, “Travel and life are great adventures.” So true. Life is all about growth and change. One of his recent entries was “Who Moved my Cheese?”. This is a book about change and even though change is inevitable, keeping an open mind can lead you new perspectives.

The other day I took my car in for an oil change. The service advisor informed me that the car needed a software upgrade, which was an easy thing to do. At the end of the day, I had not heard that my car was ready so I called and was told that the car was having trouble loading the software upgrade. Could I wait until the morning for the tech guy to come in and do it? No problem.


Bright and early I got a call, the upgrade had loaded, and I could come and get my car. I looked at my dashboard and everything was different. No split screen, radio was playing some station I didn’t listen to, they messed with my car settings! I fixed everything back to my liking or so I thought. During the afternoon, I looked at the clock and it was 15:51. What the heck? 


I haven’t changed it back to the 12 hour clock. I kinda like this cheese.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I need a German engineering degree to figure out the menu settings in my little car. Hubby drove it recently and tried to turn on the windshield wipers and ended up changing a menu setting, it took me 10 minutes to undo the change.

    ReplyDelete