Friday, March 25, 2022

friday funsies {march 25, 2022}

Thought I'd shake things up and use Courier font...looks like it comes from a typewriter. My mom had a manual Corona typewriter for a long, long time and finally sold it in a garage sale. Wish I had it now. I used an electric typewriter in college and as an English major, pounded out many papers using that war horse.

Trader Joe's has the best flowers. The young man at the register ran over to the wine department and grabbed a box for us to transport them. What a perfect idea!

Blared Guns 'N Roses "Sweet Child O' Mine on the radio while driving. The Sheryl Crow version was my son's and my mother/son dance at his wedding three years ago.

As God is my witness...

This card is from back in the day when the toy was known as Mr. Potato Head. The toy is now gender neutral and known by the Potato Head brand name and logo. But, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head will still remain as such.

Seen in a planter in front of Starbucks

Fun dinner tonight with friends...good drinks, good food, the best company.


Snowing, wintry mix on the drive home. Blustery winds blowing.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment: