Wednesday, December 29, 2021

ponderings {december 29, 2021}






I was wondering: 

1: Who is happier the person walking the dog, or the dog being walked? 

2: Are dogs or people easier to photograph? 

3: Do you prefer puppies or old dogs? 


4: Aren't all dogs lap dogs? 


5: If a dog could answer one question, what would you ask? 


My answers:


1: Who is happier the person walking the dog, or the dog being walked? I enjoyed walking my dogs and they would go nuts when they saw me walking toward the leash closet. Both of us were happy.

2: Are dogs or people easier to photograph?  Dogs, especially when you have a treat to get their attention. Most everyone likes to see photos of dogs (or cats or other animals), even if the photos aren't that good. Unlike humans, dogs aren't critical of the photos taken of them.

3: Do you prefer puppies or old dogs? Each stage brings its delights and challenges but I love older dogs. 


4: Aren't all dogs lap dogs? Nope! The 35-pound dog in the middle photo is such a sweet dog but he does not like to cuddle or be held or be on a lap. The guy in the first photo at 150 pounds, loved to put his head on my lap when I was on the couch. He took up the whole couch, too!


5: If a dog could answer one question, what would you ask? Tell me what you smell when you sniff the same spot for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment