Tuesday, December 14, 2021

fudge {december 14, 2021}

All my kids will be here for the Christmas holiday and I am looking through my handwritten recipe books for Christmas goodies, ones that I remember from my childhood. Chocolate-loving me always remembers Mom's fudge. She made it in a cast iron skillet, stirring constantly so it wouldn't burn. I remember tasting the Carnation Pet Milk and yuck, that stuff was nasty. Mom liked to put nuts in her fudge; not me. Give me a bite of chocolate deliciousness with no distractions.



*The 2 small packages of chocolate chips are 6 oz. packages. Use 1-12 oz. package of chocolate chips or 2 cups. 

*I forgot to add the vanilla (it's still good without it) but 1 T. should do it. Taste it but be careful not to burn your tongue!

*If you don't have a hand mixer, an immersion blender works well.


No comments:

Post a Comment