Thursday, December 23, 2021

hustle and bustle {december 23, 2021}

Learned something from the New York Times Mini: A cynophile is a lover of dogs. I have had dogs for over 20 years and never knew I was a cynophile!



Rather than hauling all their Christmas gifts from Chicago, the girls had all their Christmas packages shipped here and now they are busy little elves wrapping their presents in the dining room. And I made a huge bowl of Chex Mix for everyone to nibble as the day went along.


Other day-before-Christmas Eve doings included: last minute shopping runs, working from home phone calls, ordering Chinese food for dinner, making a baby blanket, and listening to A read his Christmas poem to the family to inform his siblings that they will uncles and aunts in June. The sibs' reactions were priceless and joyous. Even though the kids told T and me about our grandbaby in early December, I still cried at this announcement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment