Tuesday, October 5, 2021

tuesday to-dos {october 5, 2021}

*Fill up my car at the Get-Go with a $1.00/gallon off reward. $1.95/ gallon, $27.45 total!


*Chiropractor appointment…drive to Dayton to see the doc. All straightened out.


*Take a walk around Lincoln Park to watch the bees gather pollen, get some steps in around the pond, enjoy the sound of the fountains bubbling one last time before they’re turned off for the winter. Peaceful, easy feeling.




*Drive out to Treadway Gardens to pick some hot peppers, buy some veggies, and get some pumpkins. In my happy place at the farm.




*Stopped by the cemetery to visit Mom and Dad. I miss them.


*Kroger and Dorothy Lane Market for a few items. DLM is one of the big I-miss-this-place since we moved.


This sign at Kroger always makes me laugh. 
Slow bump vs...fast bump?
.
*Blare Foreigner’s “Juke Box Hero” as I’m driving. Happy memories of my son playing this song on his Garage Band guitar.


*Take some furniture items to my oldest son’s new place. Slowly but surely finding new homes for excess furniture.

*DInner…pizza and a beer, a Short’s Local Light. It was very good, just way too big. I wish bars would serve half sized beers.


"I'm looking at myself reflections of my mind
It's just the kind of day to leave myself behind
So gently swaying through the fairyland of love
If y
ou'll just come with me you'll see the beauty of

Tuesday afternoon..."


~ Moody Blues (Days of Future Passed)

No comments:

Post a Comment