Friday, October 29, 2021

first child's birthday {october 29, 2021}

Today, October 29, is the day I became a mom. 

October 29, 1984, T and I went to my parents' house for Sunday night dinner. Dad grilled the traditional steak and Mom fixed all the tasty side accompaniments. I didn't feel well, didn't want to eat, so I found a bed while the others ate their dinner. We went home and finally around 1:00 a.m. T said, "We're going to the hospital." I argued; I thought I had the flu. Three hours later I was holding the sweetest 7 pound  baby boy in my arms! 

Thank you for bringing the best job in the world to me!  💙






Today we also celebrated the life and said good bye to Tony, father of our soon-to-be son-in-law. He fought pancreatic for a year. Boy, does cancer suck.

Cheers to you, Tony.
Descanse en paz.



No comments:

Post a Comment