Thursday, June 6, 2024

chemistry

I've taken two Chemistry classes in my life, high school Chemistry and Chem 101 in college, and both times were miserable. I didn't relate to the subject matter and both teachers offered one way of teaching and no matter how may times I would re-read the chapters, it just wasn't my thing. I did manage to get Cs both times but I sure did work hard for those grades.

Fast forward to grocery shopping a couple weeks ago and my favorite grocery store had a lovely rose wine display. And there it was...Chemistry in a bottle! Sparkling pink bubbles to celebrate summer. As the winemaker's notes described it, "Sweet aromatics of Bubblicious watermelon fill the glass with hints of peaches and cream as you pull away. The palate is dry, juicy and vibrant, making for an unexpected delight, showing flavors of watermelon and tart strawberry. There’s a richness that fills out the mid-palate with flavors of watermelon and tart strawberry that begs for another sip."

Time to study those bubbles...cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Looks delightful. To fulfill my college science requirement I took Human Nutrition with Lab. The lab part was really fun. The professor was a mad scientist who was entertaining and could teach science to the non-science major. His focus was ichthyology.

    ReplyDelete