Friday, May 17, 2024

the friday feed: blueberry muffins


Freshly baked blueberry muffins. The blueberries' tartness contrasts nicely with the fat and sugar in the muffin. Bites of sweet and tangy. They're so easy to make and people think you've done something wonderful.

We are going to New York City for a few days and I needed to use a few items in my produce bin, blueberries being one of them. I made muffins for the guys who are working on the kitchen and other house renovations. I forgot take a photo of them right out of the oven so here they are, three out of nine sitting on a cooler in the garage. A real life, in-the-moment photo.

Tomorrow I'm using the last of the items in the veggie drawer, mini cucumbers and a couple jalapeƱo peppers. Pickles here we come! They'll be tasty by the time we get back.

 

2 comments:

  1. I made my first batch of fresh pickles a couple of weeks ago, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blueberry muffins and these look great.

    ReplyDelete