Sunday, May 26, 2024

my head in the clouds


"


"How sweet to be a cloud. Floating in the blue!"  ~ A. A. Milne


Todd and I were in New York City last week. The flight takes no longer than 1 1/2 hours, not enough time to purchase the in-flight wifi. My seat of choice is the window seat and I love to take photos of the always changing clouds along the way.

The sunset photos were fun. As we left NYC, the sun was almost down but as we flew west the sunset was bigger for a while. About 15 minutes before we landed, the sun finally set and we landed in darkness. 

2 comments:

  1. How lovely, Wednesday we are chasing the setting sun across the Atlantic .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I usually take a window seat too for exactly the same reason. I love trying to figure out where I am and love watching the clouds.

    ReplyDelete