Saturday, July 29, 2023

potty humor {july 29, 2023}

The things you see when you're on a dog walk.

The things you photograph while on a dog walk...

At my age, poop humor still makes me chuckle.


I'm always trying to figure out some fun things to put in the kids' Christmas stockings. A couple years ago, I stepped into a pile of ads, one being for Who Gives A Crap toilet paper. And I thought, "I have to get this." Would this make me a party pooper? Nah...the kids will give me crap and then just a phew poop jokes will come out. And they did and we laughed until our cheeks hurt.

This just goes to show that no matter your age, a good poop joke will always bring out the kid in you. For decades, poop jokes have reigned supreme as the funniest jokes to crack. 

Who Gives A Crap is a company that donates..."50% of (its) profits to ensure everyone has access to clean water and a toilet within our lifetime." Its goal is to help bring toilets and improve sanitation in the developing world.

1 comment:

  1. The two biggest factors in the doubling of life expectancy in developed countries over the last 150 years, are toilets and safe drinking water. Sanitation not medicine made the biggest difference.

    ReplyDelete