Saturday, March 18, 2023

9 months! {march 18, 2023}

Little grandson is getting big! He is nine months old today. Our son and daughter-in-law have been sending pictures of him standing up. At first the he's had assistance with standing but now he's pulling himself up all on his own. 

He grew for nine months inside the warm, safe world of his beautiful mom's body and today is nine months into growing in this big world of unending experiences. 

I love you so much, sweet boy.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGB7IWklW3s

My Wish by Rascal Flatts
I hope the days come easy, and the moments pass slowAnd each road leads you where you wanna goAnd if you're faced with the choice, and you have to chooseHope you choose the one that means the most to youAnd if one door opens to another door closedHope you keep on walkin' 'til you find the windowIf it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smileBut more than anything, more than anything
My wish for youIs that this life becomes all that you want it toYour dreams stay big, your worries stay smallYou never need to carry more than you can holdAnd while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' toHope you know somebody loves youAnd wants the same things tooYeah, this is my wish
I hope you never look back, and you never forgetAll the ones who love youAnd the place you leftHope you always forgive and you never regretAnd you help somebody every chance you getOh, you find God's grace in every mistakeAnd always give more than you takeBut more than anything, yeah, more than anything
My wish, for youIs that this life becomes all that you want it toYour dreams stay big, your worries stay smallYou never need to carry more than you can holdAnd while you're out there getting where you're getting toHope you know somebody loves youAnd wants the same things tooYeah, this is my wishOh-oh yes it isOoh
My wish, for youIs that this life becomes all that you want it toYour dreams stay big, your worries stay smallYou never need to carry more than you can holdAnd while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' toHope you know somebody loves youAnd wants the same things tooYeah, this is my wish (my wish for you)
This is my wish, oh, oh (my wish for you)(My wish for you) ooh(My wish for you) ooh, everybody sing it with meAnd while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' toI hope you know somebody loves youAnd wants the same things tooYeah, this is my, oh my wish

No comments:

Post a Comment