Sunday, January 8, 2023

resolutions {january 8, 2023}

New Year’s Day was one week ago and now it’s January 8, the start of 2023’s second week.


Resolutions. Yep, it’s that time of year when we feel as if we have to turn over a new leaf and have a fresh start. I go round and round about them.


One of my yoga instructors shared a thought that has really stuck with me. Many times at the beginning of a yoga session, you are asked to set an intention before you start. Emilie said that she prefers to use the word practice. Intention: you intend to do something. It may or may not happen. Practice: you do something to get better at it. It becomes part of your daily ritual. 


The year is new. I'm going to let my resolutions/intentions/goals/practices evolve as the year moves day by day.








No comments:

Post a Comment