Saturday, November 27, 2021

good wine/bad football {november 27, 2021}

Due to weather events and supply chain isues, Beaujolais Nouveau has been elusive this year. I have been on a treasure hint for this once-a-year wine and I finally found my X marks the spot store. In years past, displays have overflowed with this wine. This year, just a few cases made up the almost unnoticeable presentation. The brightly colored boxes and bottles caught my eye and like a kid in the candy store with glee in my heart, hurried over to the display to celebrate the find and put a few bottles in my cart.

Today is the day for one of the biggest rivalries in college football, Ohio State v. University of Michigan. The Wolverines broke their 8-game losing streak by beating the Buckeyes 42-17. Ouch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment