Wednesday, November 17, 2021

national take a hike day {november 17, 2021}

This past October my niece completed her quest of hiking all 48 peaks in New Hampshire's White Mountains. How amazing and inspiring! So very proud of her.

Back in Ohio, my practice is to take a daily walk either around my neighborhood or around town or in one of the area MetroParks. My son's dog is with us for a week and he gets a walk a couple times a day. He likes to walk on the nature trail in the neighborhood; lots of fascinating scents to investigate.

So today, November 17, Bernie and I celebrate National Hiking Day, logging 2 miles in 45 minutes. This is his walk. I don't mind letting him take all the time he wants to sniff and pee on every other tree.


Bernie takes a hike 😁







No comments:

Post a Comment