Tuesday, November 23, 2021

countdowns {november 23, 2021}

It’s two days before Thanksgiving and the morning starts quietly.

T’s been in La Vegas for a few days and got back in the wee hours of the morning. He’s sleeping in.


Reluctantly I head to the Giant Eagle for some last minute Thanksgiving groceries. I dread shopping right before Thanksgiving as it turns all kinds of nice people into their evil twin brothers or sisters. Thankfully, I get out early enough to avoid the crowded aisles and the parking lot craziness. One of the items on my list was carrots. There were no whole carrots to be found. None in packages, none of the fresh ones that can be purchased individually. More supply chain issues?


It’s a beautiful day and after the grocery store I took a 4.2 mile run/walk around the neighborhood. I ran the nature trail…much easier on the knees than the streets. My trail run was interrupted by a few photo moments.





Last but not least, today is T’s birthday and we celebrated with a delightful dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant.




No comments:

Post a Comment