Saturday, September 7, 2024

photo sequence

Most every month I look through my photos to delete repeats, ones that just aren't good, and ones where I wonder, "Why did I take that?" 

Through those deletions is when a little magic sometimes happens. Photos end up beside one another to create a sequence.

As you well know, I love the five fountains that generate large arcing sprays over the Great Miami River. Back in July, I was standing underneath one of the fountain jets at the river just snapping away. In a past post, half and half, one of the photos gave me a surprise. It was half misty, half clear. While looking through my July photos, all those photos that showed the half and half, also presented a photo sequence that showed the fountain arc from full its full horizontal spray to its almost complete finish.



1 comment: