Monday, August 7, 2023

monday's mulling: a forced unplugging {august 7, 2023}

Our lake weekend had an unexpected circumstance, no WiFi. I had my posts scheduled through last Friday and was planning to work on a couple to get me through today. Obviously, it didn't happen. No WiFi, my daughter had a horrible muscle spasm in her neck and she needed to go to the emergency clinic.I  thought I would get a few posts in while sitting in the clinic's waiting room but instead I went to the exam room with her. (Nice to know my grown and very independent daughter wanted Mom to be with her 😊). I like to use my computer to do my blogging and the lack of internet connection put it out of commission for a few days. I also made the decision to stay off my phone while at the lake, except for taking photos, and for me, it was easy to unplug. Boat rides, watching the moonrise and sunrise, talking with friends, cooking, taking walks; it was the time and place to disconnect.



No comments:

Post a Comment