Sunday, November 20, 2022

surprises {november 20, 2022}

Surprise #1...Yesterday T was watching the Ohio State/Maryland football game and at halftime, he said, "Let's go get a pizza." I had been thinking about what to have for dinner and this announcement took care of that! The only stipulation was that we had to go to a sports bar so he could watch the second half. Worked for me.

Surprises #2 and 3...Decisions, decisions on what kind of pizza to get. I lean toward veggie; T doesn't. My suggestion: veggie pizza, no black olives, add pepperoni. And he said, "Yes!" We placed the order, our server repeated, "Veggie, no black olives, substitute pepperoni." Perfect. I thought we'd get charged for a pepperoni pizza with extra ingredients; we got charged for a veggie pizza.

Surprise #4...On our way home, we saw that the Tree of Lights was illuminated. It's official lighting is November 22 but there was a gala at Carillon Park and it lit up the park for the guests and those lucky enough to be passing by. This is one of my very favorite Christmas displays...be ready for a few more posts this holiday season!

“This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one before.” ~ Maya Angelou







No comments:

Post a Comment