Sunday, July 31, 2022

july gratitudes {july31, 2022}

A look back at the month and I am thankful for...

⁕ Two large zucchini from my sister-in-law and making 6 loaves of yummy zucchini bread to share with my family.


⁕ Trip to CLE to visit my little grandson to celebrate his weeks of life. T and I got to babysit the little guy while his parents went on a 3 hour date.


⁕ Sunday of July 4 weekend…going back to Columbus from CLE and we get a flat tire right as we got on I-480. Pulled into the Hilton Garden Inn by the airport, called AAA, and were having a tough time finding an open tire repair shop. We found a place that was open (Tire Depot Discount on 25th), drove there thanks to our run flat tire, we were the last customer,  and they had a used tire that cost $60. 


⁕ 4th of July…Go to my brother’s house in Cincinnati for a cookout and a Cincinnati Pops Concert at Riverbend



⁕ Summer in a Bowl Salad with a fresh basil dressing.


⁕ Kentucky Mule: Ginger Beer, Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Lime, Ice. Yum.


⁕ My daughters go to CLE to meet their new nephew.


⁕ Graduate from PT for my shoulder impingement


⁕ Girls’ weekend in downtown Columbus with sorority sisters


⁕ Family dinners with our son


⁕ Taking long walks


⁕ The July 13 Supermoon


⁕ Using my big camera again. I missed it.

⁕ The fungus tree along the Nature Trail



⁕ Sweet grandbaby turned 1 month old on the 18th.

⁕ Going to T's family's reunion and watching the little kids splash in the puddles



⁕ Visiting my mother-in-law and taking her for a “walk” in her wheelchair, visiting outside on the front porch, watching her "set" the table. She took her silverware out of the napkin, spread the napkin out like a table cloth, and placed her knife, fork, and spoon in their proper spots on the napkin. 



⁕ Our trip to Philly to celebrate our soon-to-be great niece or nephew

⁕ Going through the tunnels on the PA Turnpike



⁕ Taking photos of bridges on the trip to Philly

⁕ Face Time with my son and daughter-in-love as they give their baby boy a bath at 10:00 pm


⁕ The Circle of Life: in one week going to a baby shower for my niece and then driving to Richmond, VA to attend a funeral for a long time friend


⁕ Walking around the University of Virginia campus, specifically the area around The Lawn, a part of Thomas Jefferson's Academical Village, a large, terraced grassy court at the historic center of Jefferson's academic community at the University of Virginia.




No comments:

Post a Comment