Friday, July 12, 2024

the friday feed: veggies galore!

My very favorite grocery store has a marvelous salad bar. One day around lunchtime I was very hungry and had to go to the store for some dinner shopping, got what I needed for dinner and then walked past the salad bar. This gorgeous salad named the Garlic Expressions Salad screamed out, "You know this is what you want for lunch!" It's made from bunch of chopped up veggies with the Garlic Expressions dressing on it and it did make a delicious lunch. 

"Hmmmm, I can make this."

And I did.



All ingredients purchased at the farmers' market: cucumbers, cabbage, red onion, colorful peppers, tomatoes, jalapeƱos, fresh corn (cut off the cob). green beans (steamed), zucchini, and the Garlic Expressions salad dressing. So tasty, so refreshing. Eat your veggies!

1 comment: