Friday, September 23, 2022

friday fun {september 23, 2022}

From a couple years ago when T and I and our big dog Ted lived in downtown Dayton...

I loved taking Ted on walks around town. Ted was big, our walks were slow, and it was easy to notice things as we strolled. Ted always smiled because he loved taking walks and he also knew there was a good boy treat in my pocket.

To Ted's left is a plaque honoring Jack Marti, "who loved and brought life to Dayton."

The plaque's dedication: "Go out and whip those devils in this world. You can do it. It's not what you've got my friend. It's the style you've got. The way you carry it. Smile a lot, hold your head high, have one hell of a blast, but, be charitable to others. If your lot is bad, or you think it is, someone else always has it worse. Spread love, my friend, until the day you die. There is no other way." ~ Jack Marti

We need to be like Jack.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment