Friday, September 2, 2022

dawn powerwash {september 2, 2022}

I am a big fan of Dawn dish soap. It's the best at fighting greasy stains on clothing or busting up baked on crud on greasy pans. Dawn dish soap has been around since 1972 and then in 2019 Dawn Powerwash Dish Spray hit the shelves. At first I was skeptical of this new product but after visiting my son and daughter-in-law and using it at their house, I became a believer. It really does make Dawn dish soap even better. Dawn Powerwash instantly clings to the surface and does the magical grease-and-dirt-busting work minus the scrubbing effort.

Last week I made two batches of beef jerky, 16 hours of slow cooking beef in the oven on a grate. Boy was the seasoning and meat juice baked on all those squares. In the past I soaked the grate in the bathtub to soften the gunk, which then left a mess in the tub. This time around I sprayed the heck out of the grate with the Powerwash, let it sit for a few minutes, used a soft bristled brush to scrub the grate, and voila, the job was done. This stuff penetrates stubborn, burnt-on messes. And a couple squirts made my sink sparkle in no time.

Not looking forward to scrubbing...

Douse with Powerwash and wait a few minutes

Icky sink

Voila...clean grate and clean sink. Quick and easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment