Saturday, August 22, 2026

weather app


I rarely use my weather app. 

You wanna know why?

My husband is so tuned in to his that he always keeps me informed about what Mother Nature has in store for the upcoming week, the entire day, or even the next couple of hours. He has mad it one of his "jobs" keep track of the weather, and he can hold an entire conversation about what has already happened, too.

Take Thursday, August 20, for example. He remembers that we got 2 to 4 inches of rain, enough to trigger flood warnings and leave basements flooded. And if I’m heading to the farm for my five-hour shift, he’ll make sure I know exactly what kind of weather I’m walking into.

There’s no need for me to check an app when I have a living, breathing weather service right here at home. My personal meteorologist. 

I don't need to check my weather app. 

I, Todd, take you, Diane, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, and you will never have to watch the Channel 7 weather forecast again.


3 comments: