A missing letter can turn a perfectly good sentence into a very memorable advertisement.
Proofread. Then proofread again. Because sometimes the smallest typo is the thing everyone notices.
Oops!
Big oops!
A former boss of mine once sent out a message about the importance of providing legal assistance to the "poop people of Kentucky," it should have read "poor people."
And you have never forgotten that.
Yup, it makes a lot of difference. I'm always surprised to find an error even after I've read it 3 or 4 times.They are so easy to miss.
And it seems like when you miss it, someone else immediately finds it!
Oops!
ReplyDeleteBig oops!
DeleteA former boss of mine once sent out a message about the importance of providing legal assistance to the "poop people of Kentucky," it should have read "poor people."
ReplyDeleteAnd you have never forgotten that.
DeleteYup, it makes a lot of difference. I'm always surprised to find an error even after I've read it 3 or 4 times.They are so easy to miss.
ReplyDeleteAnd it seems like when you miss it, someone else immediately finds it!
Delete