Sunday, August 16, 2026

attitude of gratitude

Vacation was wonderful. It gave me a much-needed break from the stress of thinking about my car and having to buy a new one. But then we came home, and processing everything that happened put me right back into a tizzy.

Whatever the bigger plan was for my car to get rear-ended, it doesn’t make much sense. But it happened, and now it’s time to deal with it. I have to remind myself that it’s all about perspective. The pity party needs to end, and I need to turn this negative reaction into something positive or, at least, constructive.


 

4 comments:

  1. The unexpected changes, often lead to better - understanding - places -
    Cars are temporary, don't fret - buy something that catches your eye and just feels right. I have bought several cars in less than an hour. I bought one on the way to work one morning and was on time for the department meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing you a good experience with the car shopping. It always seems to be a stressful process so I'm hoping your's goes smoothly with a positive result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It will work out and everything will be just fine.

      Delete