A moment where rain and sunlight meet. The raindrops scattered across the sunroof catch the light and turn ordinary water into tiny reflections of color and brightness. The blurred trees and sky reflect in the glass adding another layer of color for the droplets to reflect. Who would have thought a Tesla sunroof would be a canvas for Mother Nature's art?

What a great image. On the cruise I went to one of the art classes, the theme was drawing and shading water drops. I learned a lot in a short period of time.
ReplyDeleteWater would be a tricky subject to draw.
DeleteI heard some troubling news about water and rain damage in parts of Ohio. I love that you are making art from all that rain you've been getting.
ReplyDeleteNorthern Ohio got hit hard with rain and flooding. Storms came through here quickly and brought some power outages. The heat and humidity are tolerable right now.
Delete