Sunday, September 19, 2021

a birthday and the browns {september 19, 2021}

The September birthdays keep rolling in; today is my youngest child’s 31st!


From the moment the nurse put this baby boy in my arms, I knew that we would have fun adventures ahead of us. And we have. He always makes me laugh. Even when he was in trouble he could make me laugh and charm his way out of being grounded for life. He always gives me a big hug. Even when it wasn’t cool to hug your mom, he would hug me in front of his friends. I love this kid.


Today’s birthday celebration coincides with the Cleveland Browns home opener and the first tailgate of the football season.


Cornhole or Bags?









While the fam went to the football game, I spent three hours exploring downtown Cleveland on a glorious, sunny day.


*I hung around First Energy Stadium to hear the singing of the “Star Spangled Banner.”


Other sights included the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Voinovich Park along Lake Erie, a stop at Nuevo for a margarita, the Free stamp, a walk past National City Bank, a walk through Tower City Center. What fun to hear the roar of the stadium crowd as I meandered.


Oh, say can you see...



                                               A September 16 cheers to my birthday 
                                   which fell on Mexican Independence Day
                                              

National City Bank is now PNC.
As former Nat City employees call it,
Previously National City.



A birthday, a Browns win, and a home cooked dinner for the birthday boy topped off this very best day!

No comments:

Post a Comment