Wednesday, February 5, 2014

World Nutella Day 2014

World Nutella Day...it's real and today is its 8th anniversary!



Last night Dayton, OH experienced another significant weather event and this morning we woke up with 5 inches of snow on the ground. The snow had an inch of ice over the top. It was heavy...and my driveway is big. I didn't give World Nutella Day a thought, until I noticed it marked on my calendar. After spending a few hours shoveling my driveway, I was cold and tired and really didn't want to get creative with a Nutella cooking project. I could have taken the easy way out and eaten Nutella straight from the jar, but instead, chose another easy way and made a mug of Nutella hot chocolate. With each sip, liquid chocolatiness warmed my insides and relaxed my tired shoulders and aching back. 



It's been a long winter...cheers to Nutella!

No comments:

Post a Comment