Monday, January 14, 2013

Resolutions

A new year...some new goals:

1. Create a blog. I've been thinking about this for some time and it's time to cast aside all my fears about being a not-very-technically-inclined person and just do it. 

2. Sign up for an athletic event. I did this on New Year's Day. I am going to train for the Air Force Marathon's 10K. I don't run very much and chose the 10K because 6 miles is a doable distance. Plus, all the participants in the 10K, half and full marathons get a medal!

3. Be more consistent using my cloth bags for grocery shopping. I have quite a collection of cloth bags...just have to get in the routine of putting them in the car so they'll be available when I go to the store. 

4. Quit being such a baby about taking my dog for a walk when it's cold outside. I DO NOT like cold weather and all the bundling up it takes to stay warm. But my dog loves to go on walks and once we're out and moving, the cold isn't so bad. It's good for both of us. 

Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment