Sometimes we don’t realize just how much color impacts our lives.
For me, color is an important part of how I experience the world — whether I’m wandering through a museum, hiking in nature, exploring a city, taking in public art, shopping for food or clothes, choosing art for my walls, or simply noticing the changing colors of the seasons.
Color is everywhere, constantly shaping our surroundings and influencing how we feel. We shouldn’t underestimate its power.
Take a moment to slow down and appreciate the colors in your life. Notice them. Let them inspire you. You might be surprised by how much they add to your everyday experience.
















Lovely photos. Colour is very important to me. Thank you for sharing. Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada ❤️ π π¨π¦
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting. Warm greetings to you from Dayton, Ohio.
DeleteSo many intriguing images to explore here but I'm especially drawn to the porches and columns in the last picture.
ReplyDeleteThat porch is my sister's at my sister's former home. I loved that house and the neighborhood.
DeleteI do so agree. Colour brings joy to the eye.
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful colors everywhere!
DeleteWhat a beautiful post, thank you. I needed that.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
Delete“If you’re to choose to paint your life today... What will it be? Remember, you’re the artist, not the canvas.”
― Val Uchendu
What a dazzling array of colors to feast my eyes on. I love that watermelon mural and that pink rest room is quite a sight.
ReplyDeleteThat watermelon mural is perfect for that corner home. The pink restroom was in a bathroom outside of Lima, Ohio. It is no longer there - replaced by a fancier gas station and the women's restroom is now tiled in neutral tans.
ReplyDelete